EXPERTS IN SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Find out about our global sports physiotherapy, clinical and rehabilitation treatments worldwide.
01 SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES
Sports Physiotherapy for Elite Athletes and Teams
02 PRIVATE SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPY
Private One-On-One Therapy to Elite Athletes
03 SPORTS MEDICINE TREATMENTS
Primary Healthcare Solutions with an Integrated Approach to Player Health On-The-Road
04 INTEGRATED FITNESS PHYSIOTHERAPY
Treatment of Chronic and Musculoskeletal Injuries, Rehabilitation and Fitness Programmes
05 CLINICAL PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENTS
Treats Post-surgery Rehabilitation, Injuries and Ailments for Back, Neck and Knee Problems
06 SPECIALTY PHYSIOTHERAPY TRAINING
Clinical Training for ProHealth Sports and Spinal Healthcare Network
The Best Solution for Athletes & Organisations
SPI ProHealth offers the most comprehensive physical therapy solutions for elite athletes, high-performance teams, sports clubs and renowned organisations. Consultations with our physiotherapists are available in Hong Kong, China, and for international sporting events.
The teams at SPI ProHealth are segmented into 3 main groups – International Events Team, Fitness Physio Team (HK) and Clinical Physio Team (China)
- Travelling all year round to cover major sporting events and tours, our international physiotherapy team is led by long-time business partners Philippa Stewart and Sheilagh Anderson.
- Supporting a growing number of tournaments we attend each year, our world-travelling physiotherapists not only come from a vast number of countries, but they bring together with them an adventurous spin to physiotherapy services as they go on-the-road.
- Four physiotherapists are currently available at Pinnacle Performance for one-on-one rehabilitation and ‘return-to-play’ fitness programmes.
- Treatment services include joint/movement restriction mobilisation and therapy, bio-mechanical analysis of movement restrictions and areas of weakness, appropriate taping and support strategies, movement-based correction, imbalance training, rehabilitation and ‘return-to-play’ fitness programmes etc.
- Hands-on treatment for high-performing athletes and amateur sports enthusiasts.
- Comprising of 7 physiotherapists mainly stationed in Beijing, China, the team provides specialised physiotherapy and osteopathy rehabilitation treatments.
Beijing: Mon – Fri 8.00 – 19.00; Sat 9.00 – 15.00; Sun 9.00 – 13.00
Nanjing: Mon – Thurs 13.00 – 19.00; Fri 13.00 – 18.00
Tianjin: Tues & Thur mornings
- Treatment services include joint mobilisation and manipulation, pre-natal and post-natal treatment, pelvic floor/ incontinence, sports and work related injuries, clinical Pilates, ergonomics and occupational health, neurological problems, postural problems, post-surgical rehabilitation, stiffness, muscle spasm and weakness, tailored exercise prescription etc.